| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in April is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 38.2mm (1.5in) of liquid descends across an average of 13 days.
- In April the heavens above Prague are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:05 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 13:45.
- There are approximately 7:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: