| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in August is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 69.6mm (2.7in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Prague are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:54 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 6:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: