| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in December is slightly cold at -0.2 °C (31.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature variation/ range is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 25.3mm (1in) of H2O accrues across on average 13 days.
- In December the heavens above Prague are dismal having on average just 1:21 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:03 long and the longest day is 8:21 long with an average length of 8:08.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: