| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in February is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.2 °C (24.4 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow occasionally. A paltry 22.6mm (0.9in) of fluid is released across an average of 12 days.
- In February the blue above Prague is gloomy having on average a trifling 2:46 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:00.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: