| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in January is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.3 °C (22.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 23.6mm (0.9in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Prague are really dreary having on balance only 1:46 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:09 long and the longest day is 9:12 long with an average length of 8:35.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: