| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in July is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 66.2mm (2.6in) of H2O precipitates across on average 13 days.
- The blue above Prague is quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:32 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:19 long and the longest day is 16:19 long with an average length of 15:54.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: