| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in June is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in June is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 72.7mm (2.9in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Prague are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:30 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 16:04 long and the longest day is 16:23 long with an average length of 16:18.
- There are approximately 7:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53% of daylight hours and cloudy 47% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: