| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in March is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. A paltry 28.1mm (1.1in) of liquid is released across an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Prague are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:56 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 6:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: