| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in May is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 77.2mm (3in) of H2O is dumped during on average 13 days.
- The blue above Prague is slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:48 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:40 long and the longest day is 16:02 long with an average length of 15:25.
- There are approximately 7:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: