| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in November is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. A mere 31.9mm (1.3in) of water is deposited across an average of 12 days.
- In November the blue above Prague is really dreary with on average just 1:42 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:23 long and the longest day is 9:41 long with an average length of 8:59.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: