| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in October is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with occasional rain. A mere 30.5mm (1.2in) of water is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- In October the heavens above Prague are somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:46 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:38.
- There are approximately 6:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: