| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prague in September is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 40.4mm (1.6in) of liquid falls across an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Prague are reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:09 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 12:34.
- There are approximately 6:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prague September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Prague, Czech Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Prague: