Climate of Prague, Czech Republic Average Weather
- Prague, czech, 50°6'N, 14°15'E, 365 m (1199 ft)
- Prague has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Prague is close to the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 7.8 degrees Celsius (46 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 526.3 mm (20.7 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1902 hours.
- If Prague were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: